- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour(maida)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the 1 1/2 cups of flour and 3 cups sugar and salt.
- Add the cannabutter to the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter (or a fork pressed against the side of the bowl), cut the dough mixture into pea-sized pieces.
- Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the 13 by 9-inch baking pan, un-greased.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Reduce the Oven temperature to 300°.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and 3 cups of sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in lemon zest and juice.