HOW TO PREPARE ALOO MANCHURIAN
1.Take 6 potatoes and cut them into pieces
2.Boil the potatoes in salt water for 7 to 8 minutes and make them dry by adding cold water or by air
3. prepare the mix for next process with all purpose flour and cornflour
4. Take 1 cup of all purpose flour(Maida) and 2 1/2 spoons of cornflour, 1 tea spoon of GingerGarlic paste, 1 tea spoon of chilli powder ,1/2 tea spoon of salt and add water and make a thick batter.
5. Ready a pan for deep fry and the oil should be at the high flame.
6. Dip the potato pieces in the batter and fry the pieces for making them crunchy.
7. If all the pieces are fried again fry the the pieces for one min for more crunchy.
8. Now prepare the sauce.
9. One spoon of oil, 1 cup of onions, 1/2 cup of garlic, one spoon of red chili sauce, one spoon of green chili sauce, one spoon of veniger, 2 spoons of tomato ketchup, 1 spoon of soya sauce.
10. Mix all the potato pieces with the sauce and finally garnish with corriander leaves.