Holi, the festival of colours, It’s time to enjoy the most vibrant festival of the year. Holi is a religious Hindu festival, celebrated every year as a festival of colors by the people all over the country and across the world. It is celebrated every year in the month of Falgun (March) by the people of Hindu religion. Although the festival originated in India and is still widely celebrated there as a religious festival, it has been adopted in many places around the world. Here are some tips to protect your Hair and Skin from Holi Colors.
1. Wear a scarf or Caps to prevent Hair Damage.
2. It is Better to Apply Coconut Oil to prevent getting dry and frizzy
3. Now a days So many are applying colors to hair for style. So Please try to avoid to get Hard colors on Holi day
4. Before Playing Holi Take Olive oil or Coconut Oil and apply it to hands and body
5. Use Sunscreen Lotion to face because to avoid harmful UV rays and sunshine on Holi day when we play outside
6. Protect Your lips with Lip-balm try to avoid lipsticks and all makeup that day.
7. Use skin-friendly vegetable or natural colors instead of synthetic colors and powdered dyes.