How to Prepare Yummie Yummie Bread Upma Recipe
- 8 slices White Bread
- 1 boiled Potato diced
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
How to make Bread Upma:
- Cut the bread slices into small pieces dont smash.
- Take a kadhai, heat the oil and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and cook till it starts to splutter.
- Add onion to it and fry it for some time till pink. Add boiled potatoes to it and fry again.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Mix in the bread and mix again without breaking them. Cook for 2 minutes. You can add a little water to it if required.
- Add lemon juice for tasty flavour, green chillies and coriander leaves and Mix.
- Serve hot.
- Bread upma best snacks for children