Ingredients For Bread Rolls Recipe
10 Slices of Bread
4 Medium Sized Potatoes
1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Powder (Jeelakarra)
1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 Teaspoon Salt
How to Preapare Bread Rolls Recipe
- Firstly Rinse and Boil the potatoes and remove the skin. Mash them coarsely.
- Add Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Amchur (Dry Mango Powder) and Salt and mix everything well.
- Take a slice of bread and soak it in water for a few seconds. Then squeeze with your hand to remove the excess water. Remove the Edges of the Bread (Optional)
- Take a small amount of potato filling and place it on the bread slice. Fold the bread diagonally to make a roll. Seal all the edges by pressing gently.
- Fry the bread rolls in oil on medium heat till they are golden brown and crispy and evenly cooked on all sides.
- Now Bread Rolls are ready to taste. Serve with some chutney, or Sauce. Thankyou.