How to Make Mango Pickle ( Andhra Avakaya Pickle style)
- Mango pieces – 2
- Mustard powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Garlic – 14 cloves
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 cup
Avakaya Pickle Preparation?
- Select mangoes with hard shell, Cut into Peaces, Remove Middle Seed and cut into Peaces which size you want. Smaller are good.
- Keep it on Sunlight for an Hour to make it little dry.
- Take a Cup and Put Mango pieces, Garlic and Salt
- Add Mustard and Chilli Powder
- Mix it for some time.
- Add Oil to it and Mix it.
- It should be store for 15 days (Stir it Daily Once) Later we can Have a Spicy spicy Andhra Avakaya Taste.
If you Like this Article Please Subscribe and share